Dentist | Pediatric dentist, Orthodontist, Kids dentist - Dental clinic in Bangalore
Dentistry since 1992. Experienced dentist, pediatric dentist, pedodontist, orthodontist & kids dentist. Best dental clinic in Bangalore for kids & braces.
WELCOME TO A NEW SMILE
– About us, Little pearls dental clinic is located in Bangalore & is also equipped with state of the art dental technology.
Field of expertise- Our doctors consulting at Little pearls dental clinic also cater to a clientele in Bangalore looking for even more personalised dentistry . Pediatric dentist / kids dentist will provide the best pedodontic treatment similarly for your child. Our specialists also include.
- An orthodontist (braces specialist)
- A pediatric orthodontist for kids
- An endodontist (Root canals)
- A periodontist (Gums)
- An oral surgeon (Wisdom tooth & maxillofacial surgery)
- A prosthodontist (Tooth replacement)
- A pediatric dentist (kids dentist).
– All our dental specialists in Bangalore also have 10+ years of experience for a doctor in their field of expertise. They also consult in many hospitals such as the manipal hospital Jayanagar .Above all a few of them have an experience of 20+ years as well. Likewise they hold high positions such as professors & H.O.Ds in dental colleges in Bangalore.
Instant slot confirmation with no booking fee is also guaranteed by Practo.
Pediatric dentist / kids dentist
When should you take your child to the pediatric dentist for the first time?
Take your children to a pediatric dentist regularly get their dental health assessed to prevent any cavities or early dental anomalies. Any orthodontic malocclusions borne by your kid can be assessed by a pediatric orthodontist or a dental pediatrics team. The first dental visit can be booked when your child is 11 months old. The American association of pediatric dentistry AAPD recommends a dental check-up for kids every six months.
How is stem cell banking form his/her teeth useful for your child in the future?
Dental Stem Cells are found in the pulp chamber of your kid’s teeth. They are especially found in abundance in the milk teeth and the wisdom teeth. The stem cells that are located in the tooth are called mesenchymal cells. These stem cells collected by a dental pediatrics team are used to regenerate organs and tissues in the later stages of life if needed. Thus preserving them goes a long way in case of any close to fatal condition. With the latest advances in dentistry and medical science it is easy to extract and preserve these cells.
How is a kids dentist & a pediatric orthodontist different from a normal dentist?
A pedodontist / kids dentist undergoes three more years of training during his/her postgraduation in M.D.S after completing five years of general dental care training during their B.D.S to handle and treat children. They are specially trained to provide painless and fear free dental care for a child in a convenient ambience. They are also work with a pediatric orthodontist and a dental pediatrics team to provide orthodontic treatment for young kids. They are also fully equipped to handle any dental emergencies that might occur during or after the pediatric dental treatment.
Pediatric orthodontics is a unique treatment involving preventive orthodontics, interceptive and early childhood braces for kids performed by a pediatric orthodontist. The cost can vary depending on the treatment plan and its duration. The cost ranges between 30000 rs to 60000 rs at little pearls pediatric dentistry and orthodontics dental clinic. Our cost effective pricing for orthodontics goes a long way in making high quality orthodontic care from our experienced orthodontists affordable to many parents.
How is a pediatric dental clinic different from a normal dental care faclility?
A pediatric dental & orthodontic facility has a hospital free ambience with a play area for kids. The pediatric dentists, pediatric orthodontist and the staff are trained to handle kids. The dental chairs are equipped with state of the art instruments to perform painless dental procedures on kids.
- Colgate junior for kids
- Sensodyne toothpastes sensitivity
- Pepsodent toothpastes
- Close up Toothpastes for fresh breath
- Himalaya herbals complete care with herbs
- Patanjali toothpastes with natural ingredients
- Vicco turmeric toothpastes for gums
- Dabur toothpastes
- Oral B toothpastes
- Amway toothpastes for white teeth
Most of the kids will have a complete set of twenty milk teeth or deciduous teeth as pediatric dentists call them by the age of three years. When your kid turns four or seven years old, these milk teeth will start their shedding phase so that they can make way for the permanent dentition in the dental arch. According to pedodontists your child’s milk tooth begins to form during the prenatal phase and in mostly don’t erupt until they sixteen weeks or till they are one year old.
Growing smiles pediatric child speciality dentistry and orthodontic care is our new dental clinic in whitefield. We will have experienced doctors consulting at growing smiles form one of the best dental hospital and the best dental clinic in Bangalore the vydehi dental college in Marathahalli. So you can now find our experienced pediatric dentist in Bangalore, Whitefield too form 2019! Welcome to a new smile the coming year in whitefield & marathahalli.
- Google map location
- Invisalign ™
- WISDOM TOOTH PAIN
- Little pearls dental app
- Google maps
- Little Pearls Practo appointments
- PEDIATRIC DENTISTS
- Dr Pavan MDS (Prosthodontist)
- COSMETIC DENTISTRY
- OUR DENTISTS
- Dr Vinayak Raghunathan M.D.S (Periodontist)
- Dr Kishan Panikar M.D.S (Oral Surgeon)
- Dr Ramakrishna M.D.S (Oral Surgeon)
- Dr Kiran Kumar M.D.S (Orthodontist)
- Dr Vani Jairaj M.D.S (Orthodontist)
- Dr Srinivas Panchajanya M.D.S (Endodontist)
- Dr Kaushik Raju B.D.S (Dentist)
- Dr Neeraja Raju M.D.S (Pediatric dentist)
- DENTAL IMPLANTS
Best dental clinic with the best dentists, best and affordable pediatric dentist near me in Bangalore - Get a healthy smile this 2019
Find the best dentists, orthodontists, affordable pediatric dentists near me in the best dental clinic in Bangalore on littlepearlsdentalcare.com