Dentist | Pediatric dentist, Orthodontist, Kids dentist - Dental clinic in Bangalore
Dentistry since 1992. Experienced dentist, pediatric dentist, pedodontist, orthodontist & kids dentist. Best dental clinic in Bangalore for kids & braces.
Welcome to Little Pearls, a comprehensive dental practise with eight specialist doctors & four general dentists for your entire family! Established in 1992, our hospital free & friendly ambiance with a play are also has a pediatric dentist (kids dentist) & an Orthodontist. We serve to a clientèle that appreciates personalized and high-quality care from dentists. Similarly, we also craft different treatment plans for our patients. You and your family can receive the highest level of treatment all under one roof with state-of-the-art technology. Our doctors are here to provide the best care!
- Our dental chairs are equipped with the equipment used by our doctors such as Intraoral cameras, dental lasers, and X-ray units.
- Radio visual graph displays, OPGs, with monitors make it easy for our dentists to operate. Little Pearls is one of the best dental clinics in Bangalore. State of the art CAD CAM software is most importantly used for precision during the treatment.
- The ultrasonic instruments are handled by specialists. They all have more than decades of experience in the field of dentistry. Ultrasonic scaling is very affordable and is performed by our general dentists.
- Little pearls has been striving to provide the best dental care possible, with affordable & cost effective treatments since 1992.
- We try to refine ourselves every day with 28 years of experience.
- State of the art high quality dental care.
- Comprehensive dental care for your entire family.
- Eight dental specialists working under one roof.
- In house OPG for full mouth X-ray.
- Child-friendly ambiance.
- Digital records that can be accessed by our patients using Practo app.
- High-quality sterilization using autoclaves and U.V cabinets.
- experienced dental staff.
- ISO certified clinic.
Pediatric dentist / kids dentist (28 Years experience)
WELCOME TO A NEW SMILE
Little pearls dental clinic is located in Bangalore and is equipped with state-of-the-art dental technology.
Field of expertise- Our doctors consulting at Little pearls dental clinic also cater to a clientele in Bangalore looking for even more personalized dentistry.
Pediatric dentist /kids dentist will provide the best pedodontic treatment similarly for your child. Our specialists also include.
- An orthodontist (braces specialist)
- A pediatric orthodontist for kids
- endodontist (Root canals)
- A periodontist (Gums)
- An oral surgeon (Wisdom tooth & maxillofacial surgery)
- A prosthodontist (Tooth replacement)
- A pediatric dentist (kids dentist).
Our dental specialists in Bangalore have 10+ years of experience in their field of work. They also consult in hospitals such as the Manipal hospital Jayanagar. Above all, few of our doctors have an experience of twenty years in the field of pediatric dentistry.
Above all, hold high positions such as professors & H.O.Ds in dental colleges in Bangalore.
Instant slot confirmation with no booking fee is also guaranteed by Practo.
How is stem cell banking form his/her teeth useful for your child in the future?
Dental Stem Cells are found in the pulp chamber of your kid’s teeth. They are especially found in abundance in the milk teeth and the wisdom teeth. The stem cells that are located in the tooth are called mesenchymal cells. These stem cells collected by a dental pediatrics team are used to regenerate, organs and tissues in the later stages of life if needed. Thus preserving them goes a long way in case of any close to a fatal condition. With the latest advances in dentistry and medical science, it is easy to extract and preserve these cells.
How is a kids dentist & a pediatric orthodontist different from a normal dentist?
A pedodontist / kids dentist undergoes three more years of training during his/her postgraduation in M.D.S after completing five years of general dental care training during their B.D.S to handle and treat children. They are specially trained to provide painlessly and fear-free dental care for a child in a convenient ambiance. They also work with a pediatric orthodontist and a dental pediatrics team to provide orthodontic treatment for young kids. They are also fully equipped to handle any dental emergencies that might occur during or after pediatric dental treatment.
Pediatric orthodontics is a unique treatment involving preventive orthodontics, interceptive and early childhood braces for kids performed by a pediatric orthodontist. The cost can vary depending on the treatment plan and its duration. The cost ranges between 30000 rs to 60000 rs at little pearls pediatric dentistry and orthodontics dental clinic. Our cost-effective pricing for orthodontics goes a long way in making high-quality orthodontic care from our experienced orthodontists affordable to many parents.
How is a pediatric dental clinic different from a normal dental care faclility?
A pediatric dental & orthodontic facility has a hospital free ambiance with a play area for kids. The pediatric dentists, pediatric orthodontist, and the staff are trained to handle kids. The dental chairs are equipped with state of the art instruments to perform painless dental procedures on kids.
- Colgate junior for kids
- Sensodyne toothpastes sensitivity
- Pepsodent toothpastes
- Close up Toothpastes for fresh breath
- Himalaya herbals complete care with herbs
- Patanjali toothpastes with natural ingredients
- Vicco turmeric toothpastes for gums
- Dabur toothpastes
- Oral B toothpastes
- Amway toothpastes for white teeth
Most of the kids will have a complete set of twenty milk teeth or deciduous teeth as pediatric dentists call them by the age of three years. When your kid turns four or seven years old, these milk teeth will start their shedding phase so that they can make way for the permanent dentition in the dental arch. According to pedodontists your child’s milk tooth begins to form during the prenatal phase and in most don’t erupt until they sixteen weeks or till they are one year old.
Little pearls orthodontic clinic offers affordable braces to align your teeth from experienced orthodontists. Our doctors include Dr Vani Jairaj M D S orthodontist with an experience of eight years and Dr Kiran who has an experience of six years in the field of orthodontics.
Metal Braces stars from 32000 INR
Ceramic braces starts from Rs 38000 INR
INVISALIGN clear aligners start from 1.5 Lakh Rupees
The treatment charges may vary depending on the extent of malocclusion and duration of the orthodontic treatment.
What is Invisalign?
If you are considering invisible braces as an alternative to traditional braces, Invisalign is the way to go! These clear aligners are designed to straighten teeth without using any metal appliances to avoid all the fuss involved in dentistry. It has gained popularity in the field of orthodontics. Patients nowadays have many options apart from the unaesthetic metal braces. Invisalign is an appliance made of clear plastic aligners that go a long way in moving your teeth to a proper position. Candidates who feel opting for metal braces is a fuss can give invisalign a try! Even though the cost is a little higher compared to metal braces they are absolutely worth the money.
Pediatric dentists are specially trained in MDS which is a post-graduate programme in India to handle kids from early infancy to the age proceeding up to their teenage. They are specially trained for three years to administer dental and oral health care with respect to your child’s teeth.
Parents usually see the deciduous dentition (baby teeth) appearing in the oral cavity at about the age of six to seven months. The primary dentition usually exfoliates around the age of seven or eight to give way to the permanent dentition. Space maintainers can be placed by the pediatric dentists in case of early exfoliation to allow the permanent teeth to erupt in a proper direction. Comprehensive pediatric dental care for children is required for your child at this stage to prevent any caries or gum diseases.
An Orthodontist is a dental specialist who undergoes 3+ years in the field of orthodontics which is a branch of dentistry treats patients with conditions such as crooked teeth which are also called dental malocclusions. An orthodontist will diagnose a case using study models and orthopantomogram which are very essential in deriving the right treatment plan for the patient. The department of orthodontics also includes dentofacial orthopedics involving the study and correction of any abnormalities in the growth phase of the dentofacial apparatus.
- Orthodontic Braces South Bangalore
- Dental Implantology
- Dentistry for special kids
- Pediatric Orthodontics
- Our Dental Care System For Children
- Pediatric Dental Services
- Dr. Vani Jairaj
- Dr. Kiran Kumar ORTHODONTIST
- Dr. Neeraja Raju
- LITTLE PEARLS INVISALIGN ORTHODONTICS APPOINTMENTS
- Google map location
- Invisalign ™
- WISDOM TOOTH PAIN
- Little pearls dental app
- Google maps
- Little Pearls Practo appointments
- PEDIATRIC DENTISTS
- Dr Pavan MDS (Prosthodontist)
- COSMETIC DENTISTRY
- OUR DENTISTS
- Dr Vinayak Raghunathan M.D.S (Periodontist)
- Dr Kishan Panikar M.D.S (Oral Surgeon)
- Dr Ramakrishna M.D.S (Oral Surgeon)
- Dr Vani Jairaj M.D.S (Orthodontist)
- Dr Srinivas Panchajanya M.D.S (Endodontist)
- Dr Neeraja Raju M.D.S (Pediatric dentist)
- DENTAL IMPLANTS
Best dental clinic with the best dentists, best and affordable pediatric dentist near me in Bangalore - Get a healthy smile this 2019
Find the best dentists, orthodontists, affordable pediatric dentists near me in the best dental clinic in Bangalore on littlepearlsdentalcare.com
The study involving pedodontia is also referred to as Pediatric dentistry or Pedodontics. This is a branch in dentistry involves treating kids, teenagers, and adolescents. Pediatric dentists undergo three years of extra training to develop comprehensive practical knowledge. This is necessary for dealing with dental issues with respect to kids. Children need specialized care as their teeth differ from adult teeth. For example, kids are very anxious about visiting a doctor. As the shape, size anatomy of every tooth differs from that of an adult kids need specialized care.
Many parents are concerned about their child’s dental care regimens. Caries is very rampant in kids these days especially due to sticky sugars & processed foods, but many parents need oral health education as milk teeth are different from permanent teeth. Below are a few tips that can be followed to ensure proper dental health.
Should parents help kids brush their teeth?
- Dental hygiene should be taken care of even before your child’s first milk tooth appears. The milk baby teeth usually are not visible before the eruption.
- The formation of teeth happens in the neonatal period during the thirteenth to the twenty-eighth month of pregnancy. Your child will have twenty teeth residing within the jaws which don’t erupt till six months of age.
- During the edentulous period, gum care should be done by wiping the gum pads with a lukewarm cotton roll to avoid any germs that might cause gum diseases. When the parents see the eruption of the first tooth in a child it is recommended by a pediatric dental specialist that they brush them with a kid’s dental toothpaste with low fluoride content.
- Use only a small pea-size amount of toothpaste & make sure the child rinses the mouth with some mildly warm water. Always make sure that you use a toothpaste that is accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA) for optimal oral health care.
- Habits that promote good oral health should start at a very early age. many habits such as thumb sucking are common and should be corrected using habit breakers given by a pediatric dentist which might have to be corrected later by orthodontic treatment. Little Pearls pediatric dentists in Bangalore have graduated from the top dental schools in Karnataka and provide free dental check-ups for kids in their private practices to prevent the onset of serious dental issues in the future.
- A pedodontist will usually diagnose and treat children with early childhood caries & prevent dental issues if the child visits a pediatric dentistry department or dental clinic for a check-up. The American Academy of pediatric dentistry usually recommends a visit to the kids dentist soon after the childs first birthday.