Invisalign cost in Bangalore India
“There are many factors that influence the cost of Invisalign such as the experience of your Orthodontist, the Invisalign variants such as Invisalign Teen, Invisalign lite, medium & comprehensive clear aligners.”
What is the cost of Invisalign in India?
Some of the factors greatly influence the price can be highlighted below
- The kind of treatment plan and scan requires to complete your treatment.
- The city you live in also determines the price. Invisalign is very expensive in many cities in India such as Mumbai especially due to the high overheads the clinic has to bear. Invisalign clear aligners in Bangalore is relatively cheaper & cost-effective due to the high competition between many Orthodontists & lower overheads in Bangalore.
- The duration of the treatment also affects the treatment costs as the Orthodontist has to spend more time especially when it comes to Invisalign Comprehensive which has 40 plus aligners for extensive movements. This type of Orthodontic treatment with Invisalign can sometimes go on for more than a year.
- Some dental insurance plans also cover treatments with Invisalign clear aligners that offer flexible discounts.
- EMIs – Many clinics in which provide Invisalign such as Orthodontic care at Little Pearls offer flexible EMIs where it is easier for the patient to start the treatment with just 10% down payment.
- Invisalign Offers – The Invisalign company themselves give many offers to their Invisalign trained doctors now and then which affects the overall price the patient has to pay for the treatment plan.
How much does Invisalign's braces cost in the USA?
Invisalign’s official website shows that the treatment might cost somewhere between 3000$ –7000$ INR.
Don’t panic! because Invisalign treatment can be done at a cheaper and cost effectively price especially by Orthodontists in Bangalore making it easier on your wallet!
A few tips you can use to save on the overall cost of Invisalign in Bangalore!
1) Try to find an Invisalign certified Orthodontist who is a Silver, gold or platinum-certified provider.
2) You can visit Invisalign partnered clinics such as Little Pearls Orthodontics or Bangalore Invisalign centers as they get more discounts from the Invisalign company.
3) How does Invisalign work? It works with the iTero scanner integrated with ClinChek software! Visit a clinic that provides free or discounted Invisalign scans using the iTero 3D or 5D scanners. The scans usually cost 12000 INR but if you can find the right Invisalign provider you can get it for free as well along with the treatment simulation. iTero scanning is the foundation of Invisalign treatment planning.
4) Find an Invisalign clinic in Bangalore that provides minimal down payment for the Invisalign treatment with easy monthly payment plans such as Little Pearls Orthodontics, Pearlalignbraces & Invisalign Bangalore Centers which are located in every part of the city.
5) If the Orthodontist is still an amateur or a new bee Invisalign provider you have greater chances of striking a better deal for your Invisalign treatment with them.
6) Some corporate dental insurance plans cover Invisalign which you can take advantage of.
What are the types of Invisalign and how much does it cost? Clear Aligner variants & their average price
Taking all the above factors into consideration, the average cost of Invisalign in Bangalore is mentioned below –
Invisalign Lite – Invisalign lite is the simplest of Invisalign treatments and comprises of about 6 to 12 Aligners. They a go a long way in correcting simple malocclusions such as mild overcrowding and spacing. The average price of Invisalign Lite in location Bangalore can be somewhere between 130000 to 180000 depending on the Orthodontic practice. The duration of the orthodontic treatment plan with Invisalign Lite can last for around 4 to 8 months depending on the complexity of the malocclusion diagnosed.
Invisalign Medium – While the regular dental braces cost in Bangalore starts at just 25000, Invisalign Medium conductus a little more sophisticated treatments such as excessive over jet & midline diastema. They consist of about 15 to 25 clear aligners. The duration of the Orthodontic treatment can last for around 6 to 12 months. The cost for the Invisalign medium in Bangalore is usually between 150000 to 220000.
Invisalign Comprehensive – Invisalign Comprehensive is one of the most sophisticated Invisalign appliances in the world. It can correct very complex malocclusions such as deep bite, underbite & crossbites. Invisalign comprehensive is one of the most advanced types of dental braces and the treatment duration of the Orthodontic treatment Invisalign comprehensive can last for around 8 to 18 months. Invisalign comprehensive consists of about 26 to 45 clear aligners. The best part about Invisalign in India is that the comprehensive treatment plan comes with a 5-year warranty and there will be an unlimited supply of these removable and transparent clear aligners for a span of 5 years.
The price of Invisalign in Bangalore can also vary depending on where its single arch or dual arch. Treatment of a single arch with the above varients will usually be 30000 to 50000 INR lower than the prices mentioned above.
Get In Touch
LITTLE PEARLS ® Dental Clinic Bangalore
Address: BTM 2nd Stage – No 46 , 1st Floor, 1st Main Road, 7th Cross Rd, BTM Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
Phone: 098807 02525