Orthodontists in Bangalore - Doctors using the best Orthodontic equipment
Orthodontists in Bangalore – Doctors using the best Orthodontic equipment. The top in class AI, iTero & OPG scan. Dentistry with a passion since 1992.
Little pearls - The best orthodontic care is on your side
Dentistry with a passion since 1992 - Meet our experienced Orthodontists.
Bengaluru, BTM Layout
Little Pearls Orthodontic clinic is centrally located in south Bangalore.
Orthodontists at Little Pearls
Dr. Vani Jairaj MDS - Orthodontist And Dental Braces Specialist
9 Years Experience
The best in class Orthodontic treatment using AI integrated iTero & OPG scans
- Orthodontics is a specialisation in dentistry which deals with alining the teeth and jaws. Our orthodontists are trained in a reputed dental school before treating cases in our practise.
- They are experienced in creating desirable tooth movements to restore their functionality and aesthetics using braces. Your dental and facial appearance with good oral health is a big deal to our specialist orthodontists.
- Your orthodontic treatment at Little pearls dental care involves moving teeth with the best appliances available from American orthodontics.
Orthodontic Treatments at Little Pearls
These are the metal braces and wires that many think of when they hear the word “braces.” However, modern day brackets in Bangalore are advanced smaller and less noticeable at Little pearls dentistry. These are one of the the most time tested and traditional types of orthodontic braces.
Ceramic braces are an alternative to metal braces at Little pearls dentistry in Bangalore. Like traditional braces, they are used by our orthodontists to help realign your smile and straighten your teeth.
Invisalign is the clear alternative to braces for adults and teens. These clear aligners are the virtually invisible way to improve your smile 3x faster. Our orthodontists in Bangalore is trained to conduct this treatment using clear aligners. Clear aligners are the new alternative to braces. At little Pearls we follow the best Orthodontic treatment steps for the most desirable outcome with Invisalign clear aligners.
Braces are placed behind your teeth! They do the same job without showing up when you smile. Our orthodontists in Bangalore are trained to perform this procedure at Little pearls dentistry.
Orthodontic treatment for kids & teenager including orthopedic appliances & preventive orthodontic care in Bangalore done by our orthodontists and pediatric dentist Dr Neeraja Raju at Little pearls dentistry.
Orthodontic treatment combined with surgery to enhance your appearance. Surgical Orthodontics is performed by our Orthodontists in Bangalore in coordination with Oral Surgeons in a hospital during or after the Orthodontic treatment.
These are appliances crafted & handed over to parents to help their kids facial growth assessed in a proper and directed manner to enhance the appearance.
At Little Pearls we believe in providing the latest new age orthodontic appliances to ensure the highest quality treatment & precise tooth movements!
- – Experienced Doctors with 137 certifications & 8 dental awards
- – Advanced meal & ceramic braces from American Orthodontics
- – State of the art orthodontic clinic with the latest scanners & technology
At Little Pearls Orthodontics in Bangalore we provide only the most time time tested and advanced Orthodontic braces to our patients . Few of the options include
- Traditional metal braces
- Regular ceramic Braces
- Self ligating ceramic braces from American Orthodontics
- Self ligating metal braces from American Orthodontics which is the best in its class.
- Invisalign clear aligners commonly known as Invisible braces.
- Lingual Braces
- Myofunctional Orthodontic Appliances
- Early childhood braces for kids
- Know more – https://www.littlepearlsdentalcare.com/types-of-dental-braces/
Orthodontic treatment facts
Dental braces cost in Bangalore can vary depending on many factors such as the experience of the Orthodontists and the sophistication of the clinical set up, the duration of the overall treatment & the complexity of the tooth movements.
At Little Pearls Orthodontics we have transparent & affordable pricing –
Traditional metal braces – 25000 INR to 35000 INR
Regular ceramic braces – 35000 INR to 45000 INR
Metal self ligating braces from American Orthodontics – 65000 INR to 75000 INR
Advanced ceramic self ligating braces – 75000 INR TO 78000 INR
Invisalign clear aligners – Starts from 92000 INR
What is an Orthodontist & what do they do? Orthodontics is a specialisation that involves 3+ years of training in the field of orthodontics which is a branch of dentistry that treats patients with conditions such as dental malocclusions. An orthodontist will diagnose a case using scans and study models which are very essential for a right Orthodontic treatment plan for the patient. The department of orthodontics also includes dentofacial orthopedics involving the study and correction of any abnormalities in the growth phase of the dento facial apparatus including the jaws.
How does invisalign work? Clear aligner at Little pearls dentistry start as low as 60000rs. Invisalign is a world known international brand for its quality. Invisalign starts from 200000rs. Thanks to our Orthodontic insurance and easy EMI options we have made Invisalign aligner affordable & accessable to many in Bangalore.
- It is completely invisible unlike braces.
- Invisalign can be removed and worn by you unlike metal or ceramic braces.
- The clear aligners are deigned to move your teeth into the desired position three times faster.
- Your Orthodontist in Bangalore will usually charge somewhere between 60000 INR for Invisalign lite & 230000 for Invisalign comprehensive depending on the complexity of the orthodontic treatment.
- Invisalign cost In Bangalore India – https://www.littlepearlsdentalcare.com/invisalign-cost-in-bangalore-india/
Invisalign moves your teeth 3x faster
clear aligner is invisible and removable unlike traditional metal or ceramic braces.
The duration of treatment with Invisalign clear aligners varies from six to twelve months.